Sunday, 24 August 2014

Art is You .... Seth Apter class

Oh my I have just spent 3 hours tonight in a Seth Apter class.
Seth is such a wonderful teacher & a great guy.
So glad I was able to meet him.
Only 6 in the class so it was just like a private class.
He guided us through the process he uses for his projects.
I totally love it, everyone did.
Here are some pics -

Me & Seth

Teresa & Seth


Seth taking pics of our work

My sample
Thank you Teresa for asking me to go
& Thank you Seth for a wonderful class
xxxxx

There is one more day of  
left in Melbourne
check it out & see if you can 
get into any classes 
the artists are amazing !!!

2 comments:

Seth said...

Thanks a million for joining me in such a fun and creative class Karen. I love what you created and it was fun seeing the pics that you took!

Teresa Abajo said...

It was so much fun taking a class with you! Look forward to many more painty adventures!