Saturday, 10 May 2014

Friday night & Saturday Canvas Classes, & Wednesday morning class



Wednesday morning class 
7th May 2014
Well what a class we had today !!!
I don't think I have ever laughed so much in my life.
These girls are gold .....
We had a play with Dina Wakeley's new stamps
Face in the Crowd.
It was unanimous we all loved them.
We also used -
Tim Holtz tissue paper, Distress Inks,
Gelatos
Filter Paper
Deli Paper


This is Teresa's sample -





Rachel's sample -



Joy's sample




Bev's sample


My sample





New customer Belinda came down from Warragul 
to do a double class on Saturday 4th May .
She was so happy with her creations.
Class started at 10am & we called it a night at 8pm 
It was a marathon, but we had a great time & talked a lot !!!!
Thanks for a fab day Belinda.....





Friday night class 3rd May 2014.
Ruth had a go at a her first canvas & she totally enjoyed it.
I am so thrilled for her.
It is the beginning of a new journey for her.

This is Ruth's canvas




My canvas









2 comments:

Teresa Abajo said...

This was the most fun class EVER! Great bunch of girls and I just love the page we did - every page we do becomes my new favourite :)

Teresa Abajo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.