Friday, 22 February 2013

I'm BACK !!

Oh Dear where does the time go.
I feel like my feet haven't touched the ground since December.
I will have a huge weight of my back shortly so hopefully I can catch up
with my blog, website etc.
One of the reasons I haven't put anything pics up here is that in one day my
external hard drive decided it had enough so none of my pc's would recognize it
it just has every picture of everything & every class I have had since I started.
Then my sd card in my camera did the same !!
I tend to retreat when technology stops working - Michael always fixed these things.
So I am just going to load up some of the pics from our recent classes until I can work out
how to get the rest of the drive & card.

These pics are from todays class - Friday morning girls.

This is Jenni's sample isn't it gorgeous ??


This is my sample - I haven't finished yet.


Cherine hadn't finished either I will post her pic when she has.

I really enjoyed this class.
We used -
Gelatos/GelSticks
Suzi Blu Stamps
Twinkling H2o's
Smooch Inks

Here are projects from a previous class - "Fall in Love" a project inspired by Marah Johnson.

Jenni's sample


Cherine's sample


My sample

We used -
Stampotique Tall Word Stamp
Viva Decor Inka Gold
Suzi Blu Stamps
Dylusions Stamps

No comments: