Thursday, 29 April 2010

Tattered Floral Canvas Flowers

A friend, Nancy called in yesterday to pick up some supplies & show me some flowers she had made.
She had used Tim Holtz new die, Tattered Floral Flowers & cut them out using canvas.They have been coloured using Tim Holtz Reinkers.
What a great idea !! Aren't they fabulous ???











To see more of Nancy's flower creations checkout the Customer Gallery at the end of the blog.
I had to have a play tonight as well.
I have used Adirondack ColourWash Inks & Smooch Spritz.
Button in the centre is one of Tim Holtz Accourments.
The edges of the flowers have been frayed with Tim Holtz Scratcher.
The album is 7Gypsies, Victoria Collection, My Home






















1 comment:

Beth said...

Wow...this tattered floral canvas flowers looks awesome. I have never seen anything like it. Iflorist.co.uk