Sunday, 7 March 2010

On a Personal Note

I am not quite sure what to write as this is a business blog but anyway here goes.....
My partner Michael is sick & we have had to sell his business, a mowing round.
The new guy takes over at the end of the month.
In the meantime I have to organize other people to mow our 120 clients.
What I am trying to say is that I am still here even though I am not blogging or updating my website as often.Some of my regular "scrap buddies" have helped by making up samples for me
(another thing I am so far behind in) I will post their pics shortly.
Please keep the orders coming in because at the moment my business is our only income.
Take care
Karen

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Very sorry to hear that Michael isn't well Karen....Please take care and know that you are being prayed for.
Love Kathie
xoxo