Monday, 25 January 2010

Pictures from our Sydney Trip

Last Thursday we left for Sydney to see Michael's children & grand daughter, Lila Emily.




Michael (Pa) & Lila











Lila & her Daddy, Rick










Michael (Pa) & Lila



















Rick & Lisa, Rodney & Helen, Chloe & Joshua
We went out for dinner with the kids.
We were also able to meet up with family members I had never actually met before, Irene & her son Josh.
Irene was able to find me on an online family tree. It was wonderful to meet them, we talked for hours.
It was soooo hot in Sydney & we sat outside the cafe under the umbrellas, very relaxing.













I look forward to seeing them again we have still have so many more stories to tell each other.
Here is a present that I made for Josh.
Being hooked on the portfolios as I am , I made him this one covered in -
Marah Johnsons Rockstar Collection ( Josh loves his music )
I thought he would be able to keep his concert tickets & memorabilia in it.



















2 comments:

Laura Hegfield said...

What a cutie Lila Emily is!

Laura Hegfield said...

What a cutie Lila Emily is!