Monday, 12 October 2009

Vagabond Gypsy Book






I hope you are not getting sick of these Gypsy books.... I just love them. It is giving me the chance to dig out all of those bits
& pieces that I have had hanging around for ages.
In this one I have used an old 97% Complete Journal sticker sheet - had it for years -
I don't think they make this one anymore.
Hanging from the wire is the new 7Gypsies Princesca Glittered Tags
Also the 7Gypsies Ephemera Gypsy Pack - what a fantastic embellishment pack !!
It is the same MOS Designs Cardboard Box album as the Junk Gypsy one. I have just bound it on the long side.


2 comments:

Bohemian Gypsy said...

How could one get sick of Gypsy anything Kaz. I want it all lol. They look amazing and once funds pick up I will be ordering a lot of supplies from you for sure in the not too distant future I think.
Hugs
Michelle

Karen said...

love them!!