Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Metric Scor-Pal


The first batch of Metric Scor-Pals have been posted this morning. Only have a few left from first order, they are selling like hot cakes as I thought they would. I also said I probably wouldn't use one as I am an "inches" girl but I think I will be grabbing one for myself as the score lines are every cm & will give a lot more scope to make any sort of card, box or whatever without too much thinking...something I need !!!
They are a nice shade of blue as well.
www.kazmoskreations.com.au

1 comment:

ladydiana said...

Hi,
Diana Crick here, creator of this darling little baby. I know what you mean...I wanted to make a box from an 8 1/2" x 11" paper and I did it on the Metric instead. I love having the extra grooves. I scores at 3 cm and 6 cm, scooted the paper to the right fence, scores at 24 cm and 27 cm and repeated at the other two ends. It kind of cemented why I made the scoring surface 30 cm x 30 cm. I could use both sides of the board equally. this gave me a very sturdy box as I had double thickness walls.
I am so glad they are selling well for you. I had hoped they would be a hit and it looks like my wishes have come through.
Happy Metric Scoring!
Diana