Thursday, 20 August 2009

Marah Johnson - Genius !!!

Marah Johnson has come up with a wonderful idea for recycling & re-using cardboard boxes.
We all have cardboard boxes laying around somewhere, well now you can make your own embellishments.
Marah has designed some exquisite flowers & I couldn't wait to make some.
Again using my favorite things - alcohol inks, perfect pearls.
Here is the result -

Michael has cut some cardboard flowers on the laser (available on the website $2 / pk 3, under MOS Designs - Cardboard Box Cuts)
Craft foil - I have used my Wizard machine to cut (Sunflower 2 die set) foil flowers & coloured them with alcohol inks.
Lastly using Marah's absolutely gorgeous Passion for Fashion Flower brads finishes them off beautifully.
All products available on the website -
www.kazmoskreations.com.au
I am off to make an album with one of these beauties on the front !!!

No comments: